I sure hope i don't fall into such trap. Therefore, I....
Declare aloud: My life is not about the abundance of things I possess. My identity is not wrapped up in where I work or how much I earn. My future is not determined by what society expects of me. I am a child of God, redeemed by God, called by God. I choose to live my life according to the
plumbline of His Truth. I choose to live in the light of eternity. I choose God’s best over what the world calls good. I choose God’s way over worldly wisdom. I choose the path of servanthood, of humility, of identifying with the poor and needy, the alien and stranger, like Jesus did. This is my
destiny – to share Christ with others, being spent for others.
Not sure if i'll fulfill all thats declared but pray that I can. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!
1 Aug 2008
Riches rob us, if we let them
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment